1. Yoga. Is there anything more basic than breathing and moving?
2. Tea. Warm, delicious, varied.
3. Time. Not that I don’t wish I had more of it, but I do have enough to do lots of things that I find fulfilling, interesting, and useful.
4. Companionship. Jim is absolutely one of the most compatible people I’ve ever been around, and I’m always happy to see him. I enjoy our conversations, our silences, and nearly always have a good time in his company. I feel safe, considered, and loved.
5. Knitting. Having a daily opportunity to create something beautiful, warming, and creative is certainly a gift.